5/25/09

Speaking _ Learning English

Part One

Good morning. My name is … could you tell me your name please?
Please show me your identification/ passport? That’s fine thanks you.
Where are your from?
Do you have a large family or a small family?
Can you tell me something about them

Now I'd like to ask you a few questions about your family
How much time do you manage to spend with members of your family?
What sorts of things do you like to do together?
Do you get on well with your family? Why?

Part Two A

I'd like you to tell me about your learning English
All right? Remember, you have only 1 or 2 minutes for this so doesn't worry if I stop you. I'll tell you when. Can you start speaking now, please?

You should say
When and where you study English
What English course do you like best?
And explain why it is important for you.

Part two B
Why are you study English?
Do you think learning English will benefit to your first language study?

Part 3:

We've been talking about household equipments and I'd like to discuss with you one or two question related to this. let's consider:


What do you think is the best way to study English?
What is the most difficulties do you think of teaching of English in you country?
How this can be solved in the future?

No comments: