5/24/09

Speaking_ A famous Person

Interview

- Tell me your full name.
- Tell me how I should call you.
- Tell me where you live.
- What do you like about your city?
- Does your town have a place where to swim?
- Do people in your town like swimming?
- Do you think swimming is useful and why?
- When people in your country give presents?
- Do you think it is important that present is expensive?
- Have you ever made a gift by yourself?
- Is it hard for you to choose the present?

Cue card

WHO WOULD BE THE FAMOUS PERSON YOU WOULD LIKE TO MEET IN YOUR LIFE.
How did you know about him/her?
What's s/he famous for?
Why you'd like to meet him/her?
What would you do if you met him/her?



Discussion
- Would you like to be famous?
- Why do you think people want to be famous?
- How do you think, do famous persons have privacy? How much of it?
- Do all famous persons have a lot of money?
- What is the difference between famous persons in the past and in nowadays? (this was difficult one for me, because I honestly couldn’t tell it even in my mother tongue)
- What famous person should have to be adored by teenagers?

No comments: